Firsova Irina Anatol'evna, Doctor of economic sciences, associate professor, professor, sub-department of marketing, Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation (49 Leningradsky avenue, Moscow, Russia), Firsovafirstname.lastname@example.org
Kukhtinova Lyudmila Georgievna, Doctor of economic sciences, associate professor, professor, sub-department of management, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), email@example.com
Background. The article aims at researching the effectiveness of interaction between educational service providers (educational institutions) and employers of small and medium size business based on social partnership.
Materials and methods. The methodology includes the existing approach of the Russian scientists that points out the necessary aspects of the social institution activity.
Results. Social partnership is considered as a condition of socioeconomic relations stabilization and as a factor of society development on the basis of a mechanism of coordination of diverse interests of subjects of the economy, as well as on the basis of providing the conditions for human capital reproduction. The authors researched the features of social partnership development in education, pointed out main aspects of formation and functioning of social partnership in education, determined the role of social partnership in increasing the effectiveness of interaction between the providers of educational service (educational institutions) and the employers of small and medium size business. As a result, there are no obstacles for generation of new ideas, creation of new educational programs; there appears a necessity to search for innovative combinations of production factors, effective technologies and ways of educational quality improvement. The authors analyzed the positive sides of social partnership of educational institutions and employers, researched the problems of social partnership between educational institutions and employers. The researchers proved the expediency of using social partnership to increase the effectiveness of interaction between educational institutions and employers of small and medium business.
Conclusions. Introduction of new state educational standards of higher education of third generation changes the system of interaction in the Russian market of educational services. The obtained results show that the new system of education in Russia shoul be based on social partnership with employers using the following mechanisms: cooperation, exchange of ideas, formation of active position in solving problems in education, interaction with parents etc. This will allow the institutions of higher and vocational education to develop in the modern market of educational services in accordance with expectations of society, state and employers.
social partnership, human capital reproduction, educational service market, institutions of higher and vocational education – providers of educational services, effectiveness of higher and secondary education development, social partnership between educational institutions and employers.
1. Sotsiologicheskaya entsiklopediya: v 2 t. [Sociological encyclopedia: in 2 volumes].Moscow:Mysl',2003,vol. 1.
2. Kiselev V. N., Smol'kov V. G. Sotsial'noe partnerstvo v Rossii [Social partnership in Russia]. Moscow: Ekonomika, 2002, p. 11.
3. Kiselev V. N. Rossiyskaya model' sotsial'nogo partnerstva (teoretiko-kontseptual'nyy aspekt) [Russian model of social partnership (theoretical-conceptual aspect)]. Moscow: ATiSO, 2008.
4. Shulus A. A. Sotsial'noe partnerstvo [Social partnership]. 2007, no. 2, p. 37.
5. Liborakina M., Flyamer M., Yakimets V. Sotsial'noe partnerstvo. Zametki o formirovanii grazhdanskogo obshchestva v Rossii [Social partnership. Notes on formation of the civil society in Russia]. Moscow: Shkola kul'turnoy politiki, 1996.
6. Mikheev V. A. Osnovy sotsial'nogo partnerstva: teoriya i politika: ucheb. dlya vuzov [Fundamentals of social partnership: theory and politics: textbook for universities]. Moscow: Ekzamen, 2001.
7. Osipov E. M. Institut sotsial'nogo partnerstva kak faktor razvitiya malogo biznesa v Rossii [Institution of social partnership as a factor of small size business development in Russia]. Moscow: Izd-vo MGU,2012, pp. 61,71–72.
8. Rossiyskiy entsiklopedicheskiy slovar' [Russian encyclopedic dictionary]. Ed. by G. V. Osipova. Moscow: Norma: Infra-M, 2005, pp. 157–158.
9. Osipov A. M., Karstan'e P. Obrazovanie i obshchestvo [Education and society]. 2008, no. 1, pp. 108–115.
10. Mar'in A. Sotsial'noe partnerstvo v obrazovanii [Social partnership in education]. Available at: http://www.proza.ru /2011 /01 /21/398 (accessed 14 April 2013).
11. Oleynikova O. N, Murav'eva A. Vysshee obrazovanie v Rossii [Higher education in Russia]. 2006, no.6.
12. Araslanova A. A. Sovremennye issledovaniya sotsial'nykh problem : elektronnyy nauchnyy zhurnal [Modern Reseach of Social Problems: electronic scientific journal]. 2012, no. 12 (20). Available at: www.sisp.nkras.ru